Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New blog!!!

My blog entries were all getting mixed up and this blog turned into a hodge podge of whatever I wanted to journal about! Well, I do have that right, but I also want to keep this one primarily life / homeschooling.

So I made another new blog for all the "spiritual thoughts" I have, just as a challenge to others to seek the Truth of God's word, as we grow together. It is not meant to be controversial, just a challenge. So leave me a comment with your email address and I will send you the link, if you want to subscribe.

If you want to subscribe to this blog, which is kind of a scrapbook of our daily lives, more or less, I will try to keep it just that this time around. God bless! :)

2 comments:

  1. Have you quit blogging, or do your readers have to sign up for this one? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted a new blog going a little more into detail. They are two separate blogs, so you will have to subscribe to both. I do not want to give the link out to everyone though, so if you will send me your email address, I will send you the link. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.