Saturday, November 1, 2008

Jayla's 4th parade....or is it her 5th?

I'm losing count! This was her first parade with the GS troop she is in this year. Nothing really unusual, so I'll just show you the pics. :) I didn't see Jayla until she was just past me, so I couldn't get any pictures of her! I yelled her name and she looked at me and said hi, but there were too many people around her and a tall GS leader right behind her. :(

High School Musical-type float.....very cute!


A local church with the theme "There's no future in drugs"....my personal fav. :)


I think the Masons are at every parade!


Gathering candy is the most exciting part! I've got to laugh though.....the theme of the parade is "Say no to drugs", so they just load them up on SUGAR! And no one sees a problem with this? LOL!


I'm starting Jack's sugar addiction early. Here he is with another sucker!



After the parade we made our way to a nearby park for a GS picnic and play time! I would have taken more pictures but my batteries were dead! Grrrr!!!!

Not the best picture of our lunch. This was just before cleanup!


Look at that face! LOL! He was showing off for the camera! :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Love that ocean photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun! love your buttons, there's at least one I'll check out when I have more time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute- I love Jacob's show-off face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ocean photo is my favorite from the whole trip. I actually had planned for months to take this shot! Actualy, I arranged the kids and Myles snapped the photo. There is actually good color to it and you can see some detail on the kids, but I was going for a silohette look. :)

    Sasha, is it the breastfeeding button you are interested in? It is a really great site. I've used it several times over the last few years! Tons of information. It is pretty much a one-stop web site for any questions you have concerning breastfeeding!

    Jacob is funny with the camera. I never know if he is going to hide and not let me get a picture, or if he is going to ham it up like he did in the one on the slide. LOL! What a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure said "actually" a lot! LOL!

    And I meant to do a spell check for "silhouette" because I knew I spelled it wrong!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.