Friday, June 26, 2009

My Little Drummer Boy

I know this video is horrible quality (using my phone in low light), but you can see it well enough to get how cute it is! :) I just love our little Jack-Jack! He has such a sweet personality and is always so pleasant and such a joy to be around!

He loves to drum. Yesterday he was watching a video on YouTube of someone else drumming (there are some crazy awesome drummers on YouTube!!!), so he was playing along with him with a couple of long straws. :)


4 comments:

  1. it's saying "invalid parameters" - do you know what that means? I wanna see the video :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! (maybe it was the laptop, I was able to watch it on the regular computer) Liam likes to drum too ... and bang on stuff in general, a small toy and the bathtub make wonderful sounds - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, good, I'm glad it worked for you! I know parents are always more partial to their own kids' "cuteness", but I just LOVE this video of him. :) Thanks for watching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA that's too cute!! Yoooou Goooo, Jack!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.