Friday, June 19, 2009

I know, I know.....

It's been a while! Once again I have lots of pictures to catch up on! Since my last post we have had a birthday (Jayla), a party (for her and Jonathan), played at a splash pad 3 times, had lots of dance rehearsals in preparation for the recital WHILE AT THE SAME TIME Jonathan and Myles were gone to Cub Scout camp (never doing that again!!!), the recital, lost two more kittens, only have one puppy left to sell, visited a new (to us) church including a bible study and monthly fellowship, a church reunion and much more! I've got some great pictures of Lego Club and the new Lego store to share! Please check back here because I don't know if I can get to it tonight, but I will start posting pictures soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.