Monday, April 19, 2010

kid-isms

I will update on Jacob and Jack in the next day or two, but I had to get some quick things down before I forgot!

One of the kids said one day, several weeks ago, "MEANIE!!" I'm not sure who they said it to or why, but Jack has been spontaneously saying "MIMI" ever since then, and sometimes the other kids start it because they think it's cute. :)

Another favorite saying of Jack's is "Mamma mia!", which actually comes out, "Mamma mimi!", so the other kids think it's funny that he is calling me a meanie. I admit, I think it's cute too and start it myself sometimes!!

Jacob and Jayla were having a conversation the other day about getting married. They were both being positive about it until Jacob said, "But I HATE the kissing part!", to which Jayla replied, "Well, you only have to do it that one time, then you never have to kiss again, if you don't want to!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.