Monday, April 26, 2010

Announcement!

Well, I woke up two hours ago and can't get back to sleep, so I thought this would be a great time to blog!

I announced this on Facebook, but I don't think I have put this on here yet.......I'M PREGNANT!!! I am 10 weeks and 2 days as of today. The due date is around November 20th, the weekend before Thanksgiving. We are all extremely excited as this will be our biggest gap (Jack will be 3 in June), and we've been waiting on God to bless us again with another teeny babe for what seems like a very long time! Jayla is about to make herself sick because she wants a sister so badly! I think we would all love to have another girl, but another boy would be awesome too! Whatever God has in store for us. :)

This is how I announced it on Facebook, or actually, Jack did.



I am seeing a doctor this time. I haven't gone to an OB since my 2nd pregnancy! I don't "feel" like there will be anything wrong with this pregnancy, and actually, I feel like it will be pretty normal, more like my first three and not like the last. However, I suddenly feel like I've done my best with a natural home birth (both home birth attempts ended up in c-sections), and the desire to continue that journey has left me. Now my only desire is to focus on a healthy pregnancy and baby. And I feel good about that! I am sad I never got to have a home birth, but I feel like the time for that has come and gone, ya know? And that's okay.

I have had all the normal pregnancy symptoms EXCEPT morning sickness! YEA!!! I was feeling a bit fuzzy-headed for about 3 days a few weeks ago, but I determined it was because of a supplement I was taking that had gone bad. I stopped taking it and was instantly better! Another time I took some prenatal samples from the doctor that made me feel a little nauseous. Once again, I stopped taking them and immediately felt better. So as long as I stick to fresh, good supplements, I am feeling perfectly fine! I am just thoroughly exhausted!! This pregnancy is definitely more like my first three though, so I am hoping, praying and expecting to go full term with a healthy pregnancy and baby! Pray with me!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Cindy! Congratulations - how exciting! I am just thrilled for you...and as far as your biggest gap - I can beat that! lol! When our Baby Girl comes in September, she and Kiddo will be 10-1/2 years apart! Not exactly what WE planned, but God always knows what's best.

    Prayers for a healthy, full-term pregnancy and a speedy and uneventful delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting! and that's the day before Annicka's birthday - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very exciting! Congratulations again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Another arrow for your quiver! Yea!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.