Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Professional picture time!!!

We took individual shots of Jack and Jacob for their 18 month and 4-year-old photos. We also took our annual family photo. We haven't had a professional one in a while, so this was fun! Myles and I even got to pose together, just the two of us! :) 

This is what we ordered. I'll post a few more another time, including the composites and calendar that we received for "free", but I'll have to take pictures of or scan those. So we got two family poses, one of just the kids (ordered a package of this pose), Myles and me, Jonathan and Jayla, Jacob and Jack, Jacob alone and Jack alone. All except the last two were done in our coordinating OU shirts. Hey, even though they lost, we're still big fans. :)

This was fun since we usually do a dressier type family picture. This casual look was much more "every day us". So it was fun to do and I know Myles loves that it is OU themed. :)

And because I know someone will be asking, we went to Portrait Innovations. This was our second time to use them, and I have been very pleased both times!

Click to enlarge. Enjoy!









4 comments:

  1. REALLY CUTE! My sister and her family are big USC fans and I can totally see them taking portraits like this! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super cute! Jack's hair is cracking me up. Lion Cub's is wild like that too. It must be that baby fine hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy - you look great! I bet you guys had a lot of laughs trying to get everything ready! We always do when we have family photos...which HAS been a while come to think of it! :o) Gotta run but wanted to drop a quick line to let you know I am still kickin'!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL so cute! I love them all! You might be surprised to see what we did for Jericho's four year old photos - check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.