Sunday, January 24, 2010

Random pics

In the waiting room at the eye doctor's office (for Jayla), this boy was very friendly and playful with Jack. It was really cute, but I don't think Jack knew quite how to take him!



We were at Chrysinda's house late one night. Jack fell asleep in my arms, and after a bit I laid him on Jayla. She loved it! :)



The healthy cookies I made for the kids when Jack specifically asked for them! I modified the "1 cup sugar, 1 cup peanut butter, 1 egg" recipe and used (approximately) 1 cup almond butter, 1 egg and 1/4 cup (?) Stevia. It was still WAY too sweet, but they had a good flavor and texture. I'll definitely make them again, but I will be sure to use much less Stevia!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, 1/4 C of stevia is WAY too much! The recipes I have seen seem to list 1 teaspoon or less of stevia, some call for stevia concentrate as well, though. The recipes never call for that much. Stevia can be hundreds of times sweeter than sugar. There is a conversion chart and recipes at www.sweetleaf.com (I use SweetLeaf Stevia)

    Good luck and happy baking!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.