Sunday, January 24, 2010

Painting time!

Jonathan had his Cub Scout Pinewood Derby race today (Saturday), so he was just putting the final finishing touches on his car yesterday. It was a gorgeous day outside, so he got everything set up and they ALL painted!



Jack had a nice rock he wanted to paint blue and red.



He was doing so well.



I had to take my eyes off of him for just a second because I didn't have a picture of Jayla yet.



And this is what I get......







It was too funny! It washed right off with water, so no biggie! What a goof! They all had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like fun! I need to get some fun painting done with the kids this summer!!!! If you don't see it on my blog remind me! I might forget

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.