Thursday, July 2, 2009

Memories

I posted this on my Facebook status and thought I'd put it here too, just for fun. I will check everyone's blog to see if you do it too so I can comment on yours! If you're on my list on Facebook, feel free to comment there and I'll do the same! Here it is:

If you read this, even if we don't speak often, post a comment with a memory of you and me. It can be anything you want, either good or bad. When you're finished, post this paragraph on your own status and you'll be surprised at what people remember about you....

2 comments:

  1. My memories of you are of you taking care of precious little Jack while we watched the kids at Tumblestars...it was so nice meeting a mom so kind and down-to-earth with many of the same morals that I have. Not to mention a mom that instills those morals into her own children - they are kids, but they can have manners, too! :o) I have been blessed to know you and I love keeping in touch this way - even if I AM way behind on reading my blogs! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gave me an upside down braid when I was a sophomore when we were at Renegade Review. Talk about some mad fellow Colorguard girls! LOLOLOLOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.