Wednesday, July 1, 2009

LIFE Moment

We're all outside right now riding bikes, scooters and skateboards! Well, okay, so I'm not participating, but all 4 of the kids are, including Jack!

Jonathan is assisting Jack with all of them, while also learning to ride a skateboard! (Myles has two old skateboards from his childhood!)

Jayla is practicing riding her bike and also learning the skateboard.

Jacob is having a blast on the scooter while also learning to be gentle with the kittens. (He has been "grounded" from all animals for the last couple of weeks and is having to relearn how to properly handle them!)

I will have to post the pictures later since Jayla is also taking pictures for me.

Ha!!! Jonathan just put Jayla's basket on the front of his bike and was carrying a kitten around in it!

Fun times!

2 comments:

  1. it sounds just magical! we're still cold this morning, who would have known that Cali was so un-hot! My kids would be so jealous, I have a skateboard - but won't let them try it, for fear of them getting hurt! I can't wait to see pictures!

    btw - I LOVE your new "banner"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwwww that's sweet!!!!! have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.