Friday, August 17, 2012

It's a.......

No scrolling through, you have to read my post first! :)

I had an ultrasound today! I thought it was just going to be a quick one to check gender, but it ended up being maybe 20 minutes or so. It seemed like forever!

Measurements are exactly on the due date, weight is perfect (about 10 ounces), heartbeat was 154. Baby was moving a lot, holding legs together, just being modest and uncooperative. :)

I told Myles that I was going to cry either way, boy or girl, I just wanted to know! He didn't believe me, and just as he was responding, "Nah, you won't cry either way, unless you're already......" he looked at me and saw the tears in my eyes! I am so pathetic!

As the ultrasound proceeded, and she was getting measurements for a while, the longer we waited, the more I was REALLY wanting her to say it was a girl! We have one girl and four boys, so we just really NEEDED it to be a girl! But of course, I would be happy (and cry happy tears) either way!

She had a hard time seeing "down there", since the baby had its legs together most of the time, and the umbilical cord was also between the legs. Finally, just as I thought she was about to give up, she got one clear picture, and I must say, it wasn't obvious like my previous three! ;)

***STOP SCROLLING HERE UNTIL YOU READ IT ALL!***





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.