Saturday, September 5, 2009

Growing up!

Jonathan finally lost that 2nd front tooth. My kids have all been late teethers (Jonathan and Jack were 17 and 15 months when their first tooth appeared), and now, apparently, late teeth-losers too! And it looks like they will have to have some baby teeth pulled soon (Jonathan and Jayla) because all 4 of them have crowded teeth and will likely need braces. They get that from their daddy!!! ;)
And here he is, also working on that walking stick. Man, he's growing up way too fast! I can't believe my kids use such sharp objects like a saw and knives (mostly just Jonathan still) and have even mowed a little!

2 comments:

  1. he's still got that cute little boy face though ... I can't think of our kids at like 11 or 12, when their sweet faces REALLY mature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I wish mine were later teethers. Ryker just cut his front 2 bottom teeth at 8 months.

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.