Monday, March 19, 2007

Random thoughts

Random thoughts before I get started I just want to write down my birth experiences for myself right now, but I may share them with others once I am done. This blog is about my journey to the kind of birth I greatly desire; a truly natural birth with no drugs or intervention of any kind and where I am completely comfortable and completely (or almost completely) pain-free. I know it is possible because I've read of other women having this "perfect" experience so many times, so why can't I?

Right now I am pregnant with baby #4 (after an unassisted miscarriage last year, which I will talk about later), and I plan on this one being unassisted/unattended. I am reading lots of books and birth stories and I feel like I am mentally ready. Now I just need to focus on a healthier diet and exercise so I can also be physically ready. I also need to work on the spiritual aspect, although I don't know that how close I am or feel to God actually reflects on how the birth will turn out. It's something I need to focus on anyway though, and it definitely couldn't hurt in relation to the labor and birth! I'm sure it does help in some aspects, now that I think about it.

So, as I get some time, I will write down from memory my experiences with my previous pregnancies and labor/deliveries. Enjoy the read, and I truly hope that my experiences will help someone someday as so many others have helped me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.