Friday, March 17, 2017

Weekday Themes, part 2

In my previous post I talked about my plans to streamline this blog and my YouTube channel. I've been thinking about this ever since (a few hours), and I *think* I've settled on my daily themes. Subject to change:

SELF-SUFFICIENT SUNDAY - I will discuss an item or a skill or anything else relating to being more self-sufficient.

MIX IT UP MONDAY - This will be my hodge podge day, to talk about whatever I want/need to. It will mostly be topics that don't fit under my other theme days, such as homeschooling, tutorials, family, animals, etc.

TAKE ME BACK TUESDAY - Obviously the throwback day (but not on Thursday....I'm a rebel) where I will repeat a blog post or a video that I feel is worth re-sharing.

WELLNESS WEDNESDAY - Anything relating to simple living that is healthy, clean and good for you. Homemade cleaners, healthy foods, gardening, etc.

THRIFTY THURSDAY - Anything money related....ways to save pennies, debt, thrifty finds, etc.

FEATURE FRIDAY - I'll do a shout out to another blog / channel, maybe even a guest post / video!

Before I start this, is there anything I just really need to change? Are any of my ideas bad, like....I really shouldn't go there? I'm tough on myself sometimes and really can't tell if these are great, okay or terrible ideas!

Thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.