Sunday, March 25, 2012

Interview with my children

You can learn a lot about yourself when you interview your child(ren). It gives you a whole new perspective.....theirs. And sometimes that isn't a nice thing. *sigh*

Here are the questions (something I found on Pinterest) and the answers for my oldest three kiddos:
#1 = 11yo boy
#2 = 9yo girl
#3 = 7yo boy

1. Something mom always says to you?
#1 - Do your chores.
#2 - Get Joe! (the baby)
#3 - Do your chores.

2. What makes mom happy?
#1 - Me being happy.
#2 - Obedience.
#3 - When I do my chores.

3. What makes mom sad?
#1 - When someone dies.
#2 - Disobedience.
#3 - When I'm gone for a while.

4. How does mom make you laugh?
#1 - When you burp really loud unexpectedly. (Gee, thanks!)
#2 - When you tickle me.
#3 - When you tickle me.

5. What was mom like as a child?
#1 - A tomboy.
#2 - Friendly? I have no clue. (haha!)
#3 - Happy.

6. How old is mom?
#1 - 37 (the winner!)
#2 - Um, how old ARE you?
#3 - 40

7. How tall is mom?
#1 - 5'6" (smarty pants)
#2 - Probably 4 1/2 feet. (I know she's smarter than this.)
#3 - 6'

8. What is mom’s favorite thing to do?
#1 - Computer.
#2 - Play with us.
#3 - Computer.

9. What does mom do when you’re not around?
#1 - Computer.
#2 - Hang out with your friends.
#3 - Computer. (I see a theme here.)

10. If mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
#1 - Singing and dancing. (I have no idea where the dancing came from!)
#2 - The biggest zoo.
#3 - Singing.

11. What is mom really good at?
#1 - Typing really fast.
#2 - Bossing us around.
#3 - Computer.

12. What is mom not very good at?
#1 - Shooting diapers into the trash can. (Haha! So true!)
#2 - Writing with a broken pencil. (I had just tried to use one.)
#3 - Shooting BB guns. (I'm actually a good shot, he just never sees me shoot!)

13. What does mom do for her job?
#1 - Feed me, take Daddy's money.
#2 - Clean rooms, drive us places, cook food, give Jack and Joe a bath. (See, it's not all computers!)
#3 - Help us.

14. What is mom’s favorite food?
#1 - Italian Shells.
#2 - Italian Shells. (I like it, but it's actually everyone else's favorite.)
#3 - Nutella. (This kid KNOWS his mother.)

15. What makes you proud of mom?
#1 - You're famous on Facebook. (I have no idea why he thinks this or why in the world it would make him proud!)
#2 - Cause you're my mom! (((HUG))) -- (Special moment!)
#3 - Cause you take care of me.

16. What cartoon character would mom be?
#1 - Foghorn Leghorn. (Why on earth???)
#2 - Willa's teacher. (From Willa's Wild Life)
#3 - A lady on Mighty Machines. (Not exactly a cartoon.....does this mean he things I am strong and can tear stuff up?)

17. What do you and mom do together?
#1 - Laugh, raise our eyebrows. (He noticed one day that when we look at each other, we both raise our eyebrows, so now we do it on purpose and laugh every time!)
#2 - Sing, go to Panera Bread.
#3 - Eat out.

18. How are you and mom the same?
#1 - We both have freckles.
#2 - We're both girls.
#3 - We both like Farkle. (A dice game.)

19. How are you and mom different?
#1 - Length of hair.
#2 - You're bigger and I'm smaller.
#3 - You don't play the Wii. (I do, just not often.)

20. How do you know mom loves you?
#1 - When you give me food and kiss me.
#2 - You make food for me.
#3 - You give me hugs and kisses.

21. Where is mom’s favorite place to go?
#1 - Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles....YES!)
#2 - Panera Bread
#3 - Italian Restaurant

And there you have it, what my kids think of me! That was very enlightening and quite humorous, at times! Apparently I really like the computer and eating out more than I realized. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.