Monday, January 23, 2012

About this blog

Here I am again, starting another blog. This time however, I am going to combine all my old blogs into one and not apologize for being open and honest, confident of who I am. I am a passionate person, and sometimes that just doesn't come across well in print, but I assure you, and please listen carefully and remember this......I speak only in love and do not intend to condemn anyone who disagrees with me. It just doesn't always come across well in text form, but I have to write it down!

So here we are, putting everything on the table. Well, maybe not everything, but I am not going to lie to you. EVER. Anything you read on here is the Truth, at least to the best of my knowledge and understanding. Please just take it for what it says and do not try to read things into it. If you come across something you disagree with, just ignore it or prove me wrong. No reason to get angry here. We can reason things out together without all the intense feelings. :)

Now on to blogland! I'm about to import my other blogs to this link, and I will only update this one from now on. Thanks for subscribing!

1 comment:

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.