Thursday, February 3, 2011

November

I am determined to get caught up on photos!!! So here's November in pictures. :)

Jayla lost another tooth. This one has been loose for a while, and it is the first one she pulled completely on her own!

Some dear friends gave me a baby shower just before Joe arrived! What fun!




The dirty diaper game! Too funny!



Jacob and Jack LOVE trains. They had a close-up view one day while Jayla was in dance class!

Jacob turned 6 on the 10th!


This lady at CiCi's gave him a dollar and a balloon. :) He talks to anyone and everyone, so he just melted her heart and she wanted to do something for him. I don't think she even spoke English very well!

His main/big gift was GeoTrax. He doesn't like "trains with faces" anymore, so we got TWO TUBS of these (about 5 sets) for a great price, and he LOVES them!

Homeschool Thanksgiving & Talent show dinner

 











Jayla and Jack! Haha!!

The chicks are growing fast!

1 comment:

  1. They're all so cute! I love the custom t-shirts in the header photo.

    The no-trains-with-faces thing made me chuckle. They grow up so fast!

    Friends of ours have offered to throw us a baby shower, and I was blown away since it's our second. I'm glad to see someone else celebrating for a non-first baby! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.