Wednesday, November 10, 2010

October pics!

I wanted to get this up before I go into labor, which could be any moment now! Here are all my pics from the month of October.....the good ones, anyway.
Jonathan's PE class

Jacob loves Legos, and apparently all the other boys do too!

Jayla and Jack playing with a friend.

 Jayla's PE class

Not sure why her hand is up....

Soccer Club!!!



This is not an organized team, just some friends getting together weekly to play a game they love......for free!

Taking a break to play with all the littles.

Pioneer Daze :) We got together with two other families......

tied all the kids up.....

and tickle tortured them!!!!!

ate burned hobo dinners (that were still yummy!).....
  
even had a horse......

and Grandaddy longlegs.....

fun on the hay.....



and plenty of Pioneer games!




We also went to visit my little brother and his family in Texas. I will post pictures of the trip later. On our way back we stopped by one of Myles' cousin's house (his aunt also lives there) and then another aunt and uncle, so we have quite a few photos from that trip!

We also had a Keepers At Home activity, a pumpkin patch, chickens and a big painting job I need to add pics of.

Yep, lots more photos coming soon, but I have to get back to bed. This baby is going to come soon, and I need my rest!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures. It looks like October was a lot of fun! Hopefully we have many more months like that but I think you'll be slowing down for the next couple months. ;-P

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.