Monday, July 19, 2010

We need more girls!

Well, Jayla is at a friend's house today and tomorrow, but I was in the mood to sew! I have had these small women's dresses that I got for $1 for quite a while now with the intention of making them into long skirts for my one and only daughter, but since she was not here for me to measure and know where to cut, her brothers stepped in to help!

Jacob is roughly the same size as Jayla (a little "thicker" and shorter, but very close to her size), so he put the first dress on to help me out. I had him all pinned up and ready to get it off of him when Jonathan walked in and thought it looked like fun! So I found him a dress that actually kind of fit him. He was cracking up, especially when he announced, "I have boobies!" Funny guy. Then Jack walked in, and of course, I didn't want him to feel left out! (The way we get him to smile for a picture is by saying, "Show me your teeth!" Ain't he adorable?!)


This is not something we normally do at our house, even when Jayla is at home! They thought it was hilarious, but I bet once they realize that I posted the pictures for the whole world to see, they won't be doing this for me again! That's okay.....I still have THESE pictures. ;)

The boys at least made up for this after Daddy got home. They went and bought a new Wii game and played it the rest of the night. Oh, and they sang this silly song they made up that I won't allow them to sing during the day, but Myles will sing it with them! I am so outnumbered tonight.......I need my baby girl! I miss her!

2 comments:

  1. oh boy - talk about black mail pics! my hubby would probably kill me if I posted pics like this of my boys - lol! it is pretty funny, though, and they are pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I can tell they were having fun. I think my husband would kill me, lol. I love the expression on Jonathan's face we can all tell he was cracking up. On another note. Those dresses will make awesome skirts. Nice buy Cindy!! Beautiful boys too. ;-P

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.