Friday, May 21, 2010

2010 Homeschool Olympics - pictures!

It's always fun seeing old friends at this annual event! I never seem to think about it at the right time, but I wish I would have taken more pictures of the kids with their friends!

Jayla just can't hold baby M enough! She is about 4 months old and is such a sweetie!

And now there is another new baby, about 2 weeks old, and Jayla will get to hold her on Sunday! :)

I'm sure these two will be great friends!

This is probably the "biggest" shot I got, meaning, with the most people. I need to plan my shots ahead next time!

And here's my cutie close up, messy mouth and all! :)

And guess who is playing in our tent.......

These two silly boys! This is Jacob (left) and "Lion Cub" from Zimms Zoo. They have been good friends for a while now, and boy do they have fun together! :)

I know some of our friends got some pictures of my kids, so I'm hoping to be able to add a few more later. Until then, I will continue to try to catch up on other posts! *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Looks like a great time was had by all!
    Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.