Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sewing project


I finished this up today for a baby shower gift. It's been a while since I've made one. I enjoyed it and want to get back into it more.

My little model doesn't look happy because he was hungry, and I was keeping him from his lunch. Hehe! It just took a couple of minutes though. I had to get the picture outside for better light, hence the front door!

Go to my friend Kelley's Kozy Carrier site for lots of great pictures and instructions for wearing this Asian style baby carrier called a Mei Tai. I'm sure hers are MUCH better quality than mine, so you might consider ordering one for yourself or a friend! :)

3 comments:

  1. how neat, you talented lady! not to be rude, but have you lost weight? looking good miss Cindy! God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! No, not that I know of, but thamks! Of course, the last time you saw me I had just had Jack! LOL! I might have lost a few pounds actually, but nothing significant. Maybe it's just the angle. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey i remember when you came over years ago and showed me how to make one of those! I still have it and actually just lent it to a friend last week......who knows if i'll ever need it for myself again :(

    ReplyDelete

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.