Friday, January 13, 2017

Interview with each child

I haven't blogged in a while, but I really want to get back to it regularly. I try, but then I forget!

Well, I came across this and wanted to do it with each kid, so here ya go....partly for you to get some giggles and also for my own records. :)

You have to keep in mind as you read these that my younger two boys, Jack and Joe, both have genetic abnormalities with learning disabilities and speech issues. Thankfully nothing serious, but that will help you understand some of their answers a little better.

What is your name? Jack
How old are you? 9
How old is mom? 15

What is your favorite color? Yellow

What are you doing? playing on my tablet
What is your favorite food? cereal
Who is your best friend? Simeon
What is your favorite animal? elephants
What are you scared of? nothing
What is your favorite show? Blue's Clues (first show he ever watched)
What makes you sad? When I get in trouble.
What makes you happy? When someone tickles me.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A balloon guy.
What does love mean? Like in I love my wife when I get older.
What's your favorite drink? Chocolate milk
Where is your favorite place to go eat? Taco Bell because it have burritos.
Where is your favorite place to go to play? Chick-A-Fla  (he says it like this)
What's your favorite movie? Narnia
What's your favorite toy? a little elephant
What's your favorite holiday? Sukkot
Where do you want to go to college? Home
What's your favorite song? Speak Life by TobyMac
What is mommy good at? Singing a song.
What is daddy good at? Cleaning the toilet (I agree!)
What's Mommy's job? Cleaning your room (Ha!)
What's is Daddy's job? Hobby Lobby
What's your favorite season? Winter because you can make snowmen, and you can have a snowball fight.

***
What is your name? Jessi
How old are you? 6 (she's 4, lol)
How old is mom? BIG!
What is your favorite color? Rainbow (I can see she's my rebel)
What are you doing? Playing on my tablet (we have a problem)
What is your favorite food? Beef stew
Who is your best friend? Jayla
What is your favorite animal? A goat! (too much Goat simulator)
What are you scared of? the dark
What is your favorite show? Paw Patrol
What makes you sad? an onion (ROFL!)
What makes you happy? Rain
What do you want to be when you grow up? a mama!
What does love mean? Heart
What's your favorite drink? Water
Where is your favorite place to go eat? THIS PLACE!
Where is your favorite place to go to play? Chick-A-Fla (she copies Jack)
What's your favorite movie? I only like Paw Patrol.
What's your favorite toy? A giraffe
What's your favorite holiday? Sukkot
Where do you want to go to college? At the sun. <giggle>
What's your favorite song? Jump song!
What is mommy good at? the bathtub (taking baths)
What is daddy good at? work
What's Mommy's job? Watching a movie (rarely do that)
What's is Daddy's job? work
What's your favorite season? Winter

***
Jacob - 12
What is your name? Sneaky Squeaky Cheeks
How old are you? 5
How old is mom? 0
What is your favorite color? Blue
What are you doing? sitting here
What is your favorite food? (evil sounding voice) Spinach pizza from Cici's
Who is your best friend? Daisy (the goat)
What is your favorite animal? Daisy
What are you scared of? nothing
What is your favorite show? Person of Interest
What makes you sad? Saying good-bye to someone I won't see again for a very long time. (Wow.)
What makes you happy? A lot of things.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A pilot and welder.
What does love mean? It means you can fart around someone and not feel embarrassed.
What's your favorite drink? Water
Where is your favorite place to go eat? Cici's
Where is your favorite place to go to play? Sukkot
What's your favorite movie? Jurassic World
What's your favorite toy? My tablet.
What's your favorite holiday? Sukkot
Where do you want to go to college? Home
What's your favorite song? Speak Life
What is mommy good at? sleeping
What is daddy good at? working the remote control
What's Mommy's job? Making meals
What's is Daddy's job? Hobby Lobby
What's your favorite season? All the same.

***
What is your name? Joe
How old are you? Um, I don't know. (Counted Jayla's fingers...) Yeah, 6!
How old is mom? I don't know.
What is your favorite color? Orange
What are you doing? I want to play on Jack's tablet.
What is your favorite food? cereal
Who is your best friend? Jack and Jessi
What is your favorite animal? Giraffe
What are you scared of? When Jacob acts like he's going to get me, and the dark.
What is your favorite show? Uncle Gadget (Inspector Gadget)
What makes you sad? Taking the tablet away from me.
What makes you happy? Someone give the tablet back to me.
What do you want to be when you grow up? to play on a new tablet that you can get me.
What does love mean? loving
What's your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
Where is your favorite place to go eat? Taco Bell
Where is your favorite place to go to play? Chick-A-Fla
What's your favorite movie? Paw Patrol
What's your favorite toy? A toy house.
What's your favorite holiday? Sukkot
Where do you want to go to college? At Taco Bell.
What's your favorite song? Paw Patrol theme song
What is mommy good at? working
What is daddy good at? I don't know, I can't do it this long. (haha!)
What's Mommy's job? This take forever!
What's is Daddy's job? work
What's your favorite season? Winter

***
What is your name? Jayla
How old are you? 14
How old is mom? You don't want to ask me that. lol
What is your favorite color? Purple
What are you doing? sitting
What is your favorite food? Potatoes
Who is your best friend? Sarai and Jessi
What is your favorite animal? horse
What are you scared of? heights
What is your favorite show? Person of Interest
What makes you sad? Emotional things. lol
What makes you happy? More emotional things.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A mother.
What does love mean? Um....(laughter)....um......
What's your favorite drink? Apple Mansana
Where is your favorite place to go eat? Chick-fil-A (she says it right, lol)
Where is your favorite place to go to play? My room.
What's your favorite movie? The Parent Trap, new and old.
What's your favorite toy? My tablet and clay.
What's your favorite holiday? Sukkot
Where do you want to go to college? Home
What's your favorite song? Love With Your Life by Hollyn
What is mommy good at? Being the Mama!
What is daddy good at? Driving a forklift.
What's Mommy's job? Being a Mama!
What's is Daddy's job? Driving a forklift.
What's your favorite season? Spring

***
Jonathan - 16
What is your name? Mama, please, no.
How old are you? Please, just let me go.
How old is mom? I can't count that high.
What is your favorite color? I am above such petty things.
What are you doing? Trying to control my anger.
What is your favorite food? Plant life scraped from the top of Lake Thunderbird.
Who is your best friend? Silas and Becca
What is your favorite animal? Hamburger
What are you scared of? I can't even think of anything sarcastic. I'm not scared of anything.
What is your favorite show? Person of Interest
What makes you sad? No tacos.
What makes you happy? Tacos.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Isolated.
What does love mean? Well, when a man and woman love each other very much.....
What's your favorite drink? Water from Lake Thunderbird.
Where is your favorite place to go eat? The Oval Office.
Where is your favorite place to go to play? About 5 feet outside the Oval Office.
What's your favorite movie? Inception
What's your favorite toy? Tickle Me Elmo
What's your favorite holiday? Pi Day
Where do you want to go to college? El Paso
What's your favorite song? Um. Um. Um. Um. Um. (this continued for a while).....Heart of Gold by Johnny Cash
What is mommy good at? Sucking the fun out of everything. (I do my job well then!)
What is daddy good at? Preventing me from fun in the first place.
What's Mommy's job? To let me know when I need a shower.
What's is Daddy's job? Waiting to be told by you to take a shower.
What's your favorite season? Open.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.