Sunday, March 22, 2015

Random thoughts......my mind never sleeps!

I just wanted to say that I really wish my thoughts would automatically be recorded somewhere electronically, then I could just come here and copy/paste or just hit "publish". That sure would save me time. I am a bit of a perfectionist, and I prefer to have pictures with my entries, so it takes me a while. And our camera is being sent in for repairs, so I only have a few random phone pics that aren't the greatest quality.

That is all. I REALLY want to blog more! I miss those pre-Facebook days when I blogged regularly, and now those things I blogged about back then are ALL OVER Pinterest, from someone else's blog, of course. Oh, I even saw a craft that was MY idea, and I had written and eHow article on it years ago. I saw a picture of it at Walmart! That was mine! Well, maybe someone else was as smart as me. Smarter, actually, if they made money off of it. Haha! Actually, I wonder if someone stole my idea from eHow? *sigh*

Anyway. Bye. More soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.