Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My Bond-servant Agreement



This is my "public" pledge to be a bond-servant to Yahusha HaMashiach.

To see every word in the bible that uses the word bond-servant:

Hebrew word "ebed"

Greek word "doulos"

I, Cindy (last name kept private), agree to become a bond-servant to Yahusha. I understand that as a bond-servant, I no longer retain any rights of my own, but I will submit to the will of Yahusha, my Master.

The following list contains all the things I lay on the alter, just as Abraham did. I am fully aware that I may never see any of these things ever again. I understand that I will probably be tested, just as Abraham was tested, to see if I am truly willing to give up these things. 
  • husband
  • children
  • parents
  • siblings
  • other family
  • friends
  • job/career/income
  • dreams
  • house
  • cars
  • TV
  • other sources of entertainment
  • personal desires
  • any material possessions
  • everything
I am placing my faith in Yahuah's hands, knowing He will help me in my time of need. I also submit myself to the training process of being a bond-servant, as I have no idea what it truly means, and accept any reproof and correction in order to stay or get back on the right path.

If my husband and/or children are taken from me, I know that He will make sure they are properly cared for.

It is because of my love for Yahuah that I willingly choose to make this covenant. I want to serve Him the rest of my days. I am no longer free, but I freely choose to serve Him. I am His bond-servant.

Signed,

Cindy (last name kept private)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respectfully share your own passionate thoughts.